A list of weekly craft, second-hand and farmer’s markets throughout the island of Tenerife.
Los Cristianos Market
Large market with lots of clothes, hats, jewellery, handbags, wallets and other leather goods, arts & crafts etc.
- Tuesday and Sunday: 09:00 to 15:00
- Outside the Arona Gran Hotel, Los Cristianos
Mercadillo de Fañabe, Costa Adeje
Similar items to the Los Cristianos Market; clothes, bags, leather goods, jewellery, crafts etc.
- Thursday and Saturday: 09:00 to 14:00
- Avenida de Bruselas, opposite the Duke shopping centre
Santa Cruz Flea Market
New and second-hand clothes, bags, crafts, toys, jewellery and other household items. Located outside Santa Cruz’s iconic La Recova Indoor Market, which is worth a visit in its own right.
- Sunday: 09:00 to 15:00
- Calle José Manuel Guimerá, Santa Cruz (near the La Recova/Nuestra Señora De África Market)
Guaza Flea Market
Huge selection of both second-hand and new items for sale – especially clothes, but also all types of household items, tools etc.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 08:30 to 14:30
- Calle Josefina Reveron, Guaza
Puerto de la Cruz Flea Market
A small street market with second-hand clothes, ornaments, toys and other household items, along with some artisan craft products. The adjacent permanent indoor municipal market houses many fruit and veg sellers, butchers, fish shops and several small eateries.
- Wednesday and Saturday: 09:00 to 14:00
- Outside the Mercado Municipal, Avenida Blas Pérez González, Puerto de la Cruz
El Médano Market
Arts and Crafts market held by the beach in El Médano.
- Saturday: 09:00 to 14:00
Las Galletas Artisan Market
A small arts and crafts market with local crafts and condiments.
- Friday: 09:00 to 15:00
- Marina del Sur, Las Galletas
Tacoronte Farmer’s Market
A huge non-touristy covered market offering all types of local fruit and veg from Tenerife.
- Saturday: 08:00 to 14:30, Sunday: 08:00 to 14:00
- Mercado Municipal, Carretera Tacoronte-Tejina, Tacoronte
Mercadillo en Tegueste
Farmer’s market with local fruit and veg located in the small town of Tegueste in the Anaga peninsula.
- Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 to 14:00
- Avenida Asuncionistas, Tegueste
La Matanza Farmer’s Market
Local farmers market with fruit and vegetables, as well as cheeses, local wines and other local craft products.
- Saturday: 08:00 to 15:00, Sunday: 08:00 to 14:00
- Carretera General del Norte, La Matanza de Acentejo
Mercadillo en Güimar
Farmer’s market with local fruit and vegetables, herbs, honey, cheese and other local food products.
- Thursday: 16:00 to 20:00, Sunday: 07:00 to 13:30
- Plaza de San Pedro y Carpa, Güimar
La Guancha Farmer’s Market
Farmer’s market featuring local products such as cheese, fruit and vegetables, flowers, eggs, honey, crafts, honey and even musical instruments.
- Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 to 15:00
- Mercado del Agricultor, Carretera General TF-5 (Between Santo Domingo and Santa Catalina)